One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cajal and other early neuroanatomists recognized these cells as unique and long debated their origin, their nature, and their functions.’
- ‘In contrast, this issue has been debated (inter alia) by neuroanatomists and nephrologists.’
- ‘In general, cytologists prefer sections 1 to 3 m in thickness, whereas histologists and neuroanatomists may use sections up to 50 m or more.’
- ‘Any comparative neuroanatomist would be hard pressed to list the neural specializations for feeding in ray-finned fishes or flight in birds.’
- ‘A neuroanatomist is interested not only in the location and course of fiber tracts but also in their site of termination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.