One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In general, cytologists prefer sections 1 to 3 m in thickness, whereas histologists and neuroanatomists may use sections up to 50 m or more.’
- ‘Cajal and other early neuroanatomists recognized these cells as unique and long debated their origin, their nature, and their functions.’
- ‘A neuroanatomist is interested not only in the location and course of fiber tracts but also in their site of termination.’
- ‘In contrast, this issue has been debated (inter alia) by neuroanatomists and nephrologists.’
- ‘Any comparative neuroanatomist would be hard pressed to list the neural specializations for feeding in ray-finned fishes or flight in birds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.