One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Papillae were lined by predominantly glial cells, with intervening areas occupied by neurally differentiated cells.’
- ‘This response is thought to be neurally mediated by impulses originating from the muscle spindles in the exercising muscles, tendons, and proprioceptors in the joints.’
- ‘Previous studies have suggested that cardiac damage after a stroke is neurally mediated through abnormal autonomic discharges.’
- ‘The use of fludrocortisone, a mineralocorticoid, was based on the hypothesis that chronic fatigue syndrome is associated with neurally mediated hypotension.’
- ‘In 1999, a complementary system using diaphragmatic electrical activity was described for neurally adjusted ventilatory assist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.