One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The use of fludrocortisone, a mineralocorticoid, was based on the hypothesis that chronic fatigue syndrome is associated with neurally mediated hypotension.’
- ‘Previous studies have suggested that cardiac damage after a stroke is neurally mediated through abnormal autonomic discharges.’
- ‘This response is thought to be neurally mediated by impulses originating from the muscle spindles in the exercising muscles, tendons, and proprioceptors in the joints.’
- ‘In 1999, a complementary system using diaphragmatic electrical activity was described for neurally adjusted ventilatory assist.’
- ‘Papillae were lined by predominantly glial cells, with intervening areas occupied by neurally differentiated cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.