One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer system modeled on the human brain and nervous system.
system, complex, interconnected structure, interconnected system, complex arrangement, complex system, nexus, webView synonyms
- ‘A neural network is a computer architecture modeled on the human brain, consisting of nodes connected to each other by links of differing strengths.’
- ‘Yet physicists hope to learn something about memory by studying simplified computer models called neural networks, which have some properties in common with real brains.’
- ‘The computer model was a neural network trained to make aesthetic evaluations based on melodic fragments of Charlie Parker.’
- ‘McCulloch and Pitts first described a neural network as a computer model of a biological neuron that could generate binary output.’
- ‘‘New developments in artificial intelligence and computer algorithms have taken neural nets to where they act more like human intelligence,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.