One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer that uses neural networks based on the human brain.Also called neurocomputer
- ‘The initial image drawn on by the human is generalised by the neural computer and the result displayed on monitor.’
- ‘Its entire organization could then be re-created on a neural computer of sufficient capacity, including the contents of its memory.’
- ‘Advanced possibilities of creation of optical and quantum neural computers have been described.’
- ‘These processors are common with deckers and those who can't afford a neural computer just yet.’
- ‘Although this program takes much longer to execute than the neural computer it can be made to produce the same answers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.