A computer that uses neural networks based on the human brain.Also called neurocomputer
- ‘Advanced possibilities of creation of optical and quantum neural computers have been described.’
- ‘Although this program takes much longer to execute than the neural computer it can be made to produce the same answers.’
- ‘These processors are common with deckers and those who can't afford a neural computer just yet.’
- ‘The initial image drawn on by the human is generalised by the neural computer and the result displayed on monitor.’
- ‘Its entire organization could then be re-created on a neural computer of sufficient capacity, including the contents of its memory.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.