1The mathematical analysis of complex working procedures in terms of a network of related activities.
- ‘Social network analysis is a closely related discipline looking at patterns of interpersonal communication.’
- ‘And for these and other theorists, the Internet is where complexity theory and social network analysis come together in wonderful ways.’
- ‘His research focuses on hyperlink network analysis and role of international and social factors in relation to new technologies.’
- ‘The field of network analysis, writ large, has been dominated by social network analysis, but organizational network analysis can be even more helpful for understanding the nature of netwar.’
- ‘The firm also beefed up its Sniffer Technologies network analysis and Magic Solutions helpdesk product lines.’
- 1.1 Calculation of the electric currents flowing in the various meshes of a network, often carried out by a device used to model the network.
- ‘Herein, a reconstruction of the JAK-STAT signaling system in the human B-cell is described and a scalable framework for its network analysis is presented.’
- ‘Our calculations indicate that elastic network analysis is a useful tool to analyze a large-scale conformational motion in large proteins.’
- ‘We have used network analysis to study gene sequences of the Triticum and Aegilops 5S rDNA arrays, as well as the spacers of the 5S-DNA-A1 and 5S-DNA - 2 loci.’
- ‘The convex representation of conservation pools allows for metabolically relevant interpretation of glycolysis and Rapoport-Leubering shunt in human red blood cell and may be more appropriate for signaling network analysis.’
- ‘It is also shown how gene dosage-effect relationships can be employed for network analysis.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.