One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our netminding this season has been outstanding.’
- ‘The team, backed by his stellar extra-period netminding, won an NHL-record 10 consecutive overtime games that year.’
- ‘Three goals from Mark Bultje and a peerless netminding display from Jayme Platt gave Phoenix the victory they needed in a must-win game.’
- ‘As you correctly note, the Leafs have bigger issues than netminding.’
- ‘Craig Anderson continues to provide stellar netminding for Ottawa, as he stopped 31 of 32 shots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.