One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘But there is clear evidence that during this period Manichaeism from Persia and Nestorian Christianity from Constantinople had also penetrated into China.’
- ‘Those who remained outside Catholicism may not be exactly identified as Nestorians any more by this period, but had historical roots in that branch of Christianity, and were called Assyrians.’
- ‘It was neither Nestorian nor Orthodox Christians who managed the great penetration into the East.’
- ‘The rest of the Nestorians in the region continued to be called Assyrians…’
- ‘Wool, gold and silver made the return trip, along with Buddhism (which stuck) and Nestorian Christianity (which didn't).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.