One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The main stem of a nerve.
- ‘Grossly, it was found to arise from a peripheral nerve trunk, which was swollen.’
- ‘The nerve trunk is ensheathed in turn by the epineurium.’
- ‘Infrequently, the long thoracic nerve does not pass through scalenus medius and the nerve trunk is formed over the first rib.’
- ‘Adjacent to the vertebral body, the abdominal aorta, inferior vena cave, sympathetic nerve trunk, and the left renal vein are seen.’
- ‘In order for these nerve fibers to get to their proper end-point, the bundle of nerves fibers leave the inappropriate trunk and join the proper nerve trunk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.