One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The main stem of a nerve.
- ‘Adjacent to the vertebral body, the abdominal aorta, inferior vena cave, sympathetic nerve trunk, and the left renal vein are seen.’
- ‘Grossly, it was found to arise from a peripheral nerve trunk, which was swollen.’
- ‘Infrequently, the long thoracic nerve does not pass through scalenus medius and the nerve trunk is formed over the first rib.’
- ‘In order for these nerve fibers to get to their proper end-point, the bundle of nerves fibers leave the inappropriate trunk and join the proper nerve trunk.’
- ‘The nerve trunk is ensheathed in turn by the epineurium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.