One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Damaging or destructive to the kidneys.
- ‘Synergistic toxicity is generally thought to occur when concomitant nephrotoxic drugs are used.’
- ‘Critical measures include maintaining adequate intravascular volume and mean arterial pressure, discontinuing all nephrotoxic drugs, and eliminating exposure to any other nephrotoxins.’
- ‘Patients treated with nephrotoxic medications are at greater risk of developing renal failure.’
- ‘Several other drugs used in CF care have nephrotoxic and ototoxic potential.’
- ‘The common potentially reversible causes are sepsis, excessive diuresis or paracentesis, and nephrotoxic drugs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.