One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Responsibility for the perioperative care of patients with chronic kidney disease is shared by the family physician, nephrologist, anesthesiologist, and surgeon.’
- ‘She sought clarification about equivocal referrals; organised imaging; reviewed results with a paediatric nephrologist, radiologist, and medical physicist as necessary; and informed the doctor and family of normal test results.’
- ‘Your health care team will include your nephrologist, dietitian, nurse, social worker and perhaps a technician.’
- ‘If your child suffers from recurrent UTIs, seek out a pediatric nephrologist or urologist who can perform a thorough evaluation and, if necessary, order tests for urinary system abnormalities.’
- ‘The multidisciplinary team caring for Mrs D consists of her primary care provider, nephrologist, anesthesiologist, nurse, dietitian, social worker, physical therapist, and occupational therapist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.