One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nephridial pore is located at the posterior end.’
- ‘Sensory and neurosecretory innervation of the nephridia is thus accomplished by a single neuron, which is thought to modulate nephridial performance.’
- ‘For example, Nielsen cites the nonsegmental nature of these cavities in nemerteans and the lack of associated metanephridia or otherwise open nephridial connections as evidence against homology.’
- ‘The whole layer of nephridial cytoplasm surrounding the radiating canals is 1 to 1.5 micron thick.’
- ‘Nemerteans possess protonephridia consisting of multiciliated terminal cells, a ciliated nephridial duct and a nephridiopore opening at the epidermis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.