One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nemerteans possess protonephridia consisting of multiciliated terminal cells, a ciliated nephridial duct and a nephridiopore opening at the epidermis.’
- ‘Sensory and neurosecretory innervation of the nephridia is thus accomplished by a single neuron, which is thought to modulate nephridial performance.’
- ‘The nephridial pore is located at the posterior end.’
- ‘The whole layer of nephridial cytoplasm surrounding the radiating canals is 1 to 1.5 micron thick.’
- ‘For example, Nielsen cites the nonsegmental nature of these cavities in nemerteans and the lack of associated metanephridia or otherwise open nephridial connections as evidence against homology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.