One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The Battle of Algiers is shot like a neo-realist film (much like a documentary) where non-actors and real-life participants are used.’
- ‘This talent again serves him well in Last Resort, a film which closer resembles the neo-realist productions of current Iranian cinema than it does much of Britain's output.’
- ‘Close to the Italian neo-realists in style, Iranian cinema takes small events in insignificant lives and creates high drama.’
- ‘There was an explosion going on, what with the Italian neo-realists and the French Nouvelle Vague.’
- ‘Even if there hasn't been a concentrated domestic movement in the vein of the Italian neo-realists or the current Taiwanese new wave, there's still plenty of alternative visions to savor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.