Relating to a neoplasm or neoplasia.
- ‘We believe that within the next decade, clinicians will no longer consider the routine histopathologic diagnosis of specific neoplastic lesions alone to be adequate.’
- ‘It can occur with all neoplastic and inflammatory lesions.’
- ‘The sound sometimes occurs in splenic infarction, in neoplastic disease that involves the surface of the liver, and in abscess formation in either organ.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis of cystic pancreatic lesions includes both nonneoplastic and neoplastic lesions.’
- ‘Focal capsular infiltration and vascular neoplastic emboli were observed in the surrounding nonneoplastic thyroid, suggesting malignancy.’
Relating to neoplasticism.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.