One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Comparable studies of fishes and other aquatic vertebrates are scarce, despite a wealth of neontological data.’
- ‘Although neontological and paleontological studies have often been treated quite separately, it is increasingly clear that the greatest progress can only be made by integrating the two approaches.’
- ‘The tabulated fouling data for neontological occurrences includes only metazoan epibionts that appeared on the external surface of the cuticle.’
- ‘The second problem with assessing taxonomic composition from the early neontological literature reflects a preliminary (and now thought to be incorrect) placement of species originally known from very incomplete material.’
- ‘However, neontological evidence suggests that fissurelloids diverged from other vetigastropods relatively recently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.