One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although about 3000 randomised controlled trials have been reported in the field of neonatology, many interventions have not yet been subjected to unbiased evaluation.’
- ‘Advances in neonatology and pediatric anesthesia now have made it possible to perform cleft repair surgery during the neonatal period.’
- ‘Fortunately, advances in obstetrics and neonatology, the branch of pediatrics that deals with newborns, have improved the chances for survival for even these smallest babies.’
- ‘He was one of the last professors of paediatrics to combine general paediatric skills with an academic interest in neonatology, and he inspired students and trainees with his enthusiasm for teaching.’
- ‘More RDN research in neonatology may reflect the fact that neonatal nutrition is a relatively new field for the dietitian.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.