One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's like neo-Nazism, very dangerous and raises a lot of questions about democratic rights.’
- ‘Last night, we sent them a message that the community is prepared to unite against racism, bigotry and neo-Nazism.’
- ‘Their racism and neo-Nazism makes them unfit for office.’
- ‘This book, then, is not really about neo-Nazism either.’
- ‘Internet sites that market racism, white supremacy and neo-Nazism to a young audience are spreading like wildfire in cyberspace, according to a new study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.