One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the modern version of Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection, incorporating the findings of genetics.
- ‘According to the neo-Darwinian view of evolution, mutations arise at random with respect to their phenotypic consequences.’
- ‘To the best of my knowledge no one has considered neo-Darwinian evolution to be a one-shot game, yet the book reads as if this was the predominant view and that the authors have stumbled onto something new.’
- ‘The concept of developmental constraints expanded the scope of the neo-Darwinian theory of evolution.’
- ‘These observations clearly supported the neutral theory rather than the neo-Darwinian evolution.’
- ‘If you don't know anything about molecular biology and neo-Darwinian evolution then sit back and listen, rather than taking on the mantle of quasi-scientific commentator.’
- ‘In the neo-Darwinian approach to natural selection that incorporates consideration of genetics, fitness is attributed to particular genotypes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.