Relating to the modern version of Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection, incorporating the findings of genetics.
- ‘These observations clearly supported the neutral theory rather than the neo-Darwinian evolution.’
- ‘In the neo-Darwinian approach to natural selection that incorporates consideration of genetics, fitness is attributed to particular genotypes.’
- ‘To the best of my knowledge no one has considered neo-Darwinian evolution to be a one-shot game, yet the book reads as if this was the predominant view and that the authors have stumbled onto something new.’
- ‘According to the neo-Darwinian view of evolution, mutations arise at random with respect to their phenotypic consequences.’
- ‘If you don't know anything about molecular biology and neo-Darwinian evolution then sit back and listen, rather than taking on the mantle of quasi-scientific commentator.’
- ‘The concept of developmental constraints expanded the scope of the neo-Darwinian theory of evolution.’