A plant related to the snapdragon that is cultivated for its colorful, obliquely funnel-shaped flowers.
- ‘In zones 15-17, you can also plant calceolaria, cineraria, nemesia, and schizanthus.’
- ‘Small-flowered plants such as asters, coral bells, nemesia, and yarrow are great fillers.’
- ‘Low, mounding chamomile and creeping thymes grow between the nemesias.’
- ‘The lower bed holds mostly annuals including yellow and orange nemesias, and pink godetias.’
- ‘Petunias, snapdragons and nemesia are good annuals to add in the fall.’
Modern Latin, from Greek nemesion, denoting various similar plants.