One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are six awards that honour the achievements of young people, good neighbourliness, care in the community, protecting the environment, sporting success and the employee of the year.’
- ‘It is also hoped that it will promote a greater interaction and enhance the bond of neighbourliness and personal friendship that we all desire.’
- ‘There is romance in it, and neighbourliness and family affection.’
- ‘The sun, his friend for the moment, seemed sullen today, not wishing to warm the straw and heat his limbs in any magnanimous act of good neighbourliness.’
- ‘Their spirituality resides in values of neighbourliness, kindness, community and family.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.