One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cocktail made from gin, vermouth, and Campari.
- ‘Lee Hanson, a bartender at Teatro, finds the crantini is still very popular, as is the negroni - a blend of gin, sweet vermouth and Campari.’
- ‘There are two main rooms, the front one for dining on modern cuisine; the back for cocktails from Martinis to negronis, best sipped while listening to hip, up-tempo sounds.’
- ‘Avoid the forty-dollar margaritas and go for martinis and negronis in a bar done up in Rothko-esque paints and Fink! jugs.’
- ‘Aquarius is likely to order stuff most people have never heard of: a caipirinha, Satan's whiskers, a negroni, an Arthur Tompkins.’
- ‘Spread over two floors with a stairwell between, gorgeous girls in Prada, Dolce and Versace lie back on couches sipping negronis, watching dashing men in Armani smoke imported cigars over iced bourbon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.