One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because necrobiotic nodules may be indistinguishable radiologically from carcinoma and infectious granulomas, it has been recommended that all pulmonary nodules in rheumatoid patients be biopsied.’
- ‘Due to the absence of hyaline necrobiosis, a diagnosis of necrobiotic xanthogranuloma was therefore made.’
- ‘The authors describe an adverse localized cutaneous reaction caused by the injection of disodium clodronate, histologically presenting as a necrobiotic palisading granuloma.’
- ‘Central necrobiotic area contains abundant connective tissue mucins which is lightly basophilic in appearance.’
- ‘Despite the increased frequency of lung cancer in patients with rheumatoid lung disease, we could find only 2 previous case reports of a carcinoma occurring in intimate association with a necrobiotic nodule.’
- ‘A diagnosis of necrobiotic xanthogranuloma was established.’
- ‘Histopathologic examination of the tissue showed a necrobiotic granuloma with associated histiocytic infiltration.’
- ‘Acinar cells surrounding the necrotic foci showed atrophy and necrobiotic changes, and numerous eosinophilic intranuclear inclusions with clear halos (Cowdry type A) were noted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.