One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anyway - the luxury goods arena is special case and it is beautiful in its nebulousness.’
- ‘Although suffering from chronic nebulousness, the concept of reflective teaching has held the attention of many teachers and teacher educators.’
- ‘Such nebulousness is perfect for a film about cultural confusion, the inability or refusal to see from others’ viewpoints.’
- ‘It says a lot about the reach and nebulousness of those powers that the Commissioner himself may have come close to breaching their disclosure provisions.’
- ‘Eric is an observer, comfortable with the nebulousness of his journey, overwhelmed by sights, smells and sounds but not by strong emotion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.