One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The theory that the solar and stellar systems were developed from a primeval nebula.
- ‘Finally, he set forth and briefly responded to the nebular hypothesis for the origin of the earth.’
- ‘First we had the Copernican revolution, then Kant put forward the nebular theory of the evolution of solar systems.’
- ‘The German philosopher Immanuel Kant was the first to propose a scientific model - known as the nebular theory - for the origins of the planetary system.’
- ‘Pierre Laplace, an open atheist, published his nebular hypothesis in 1796.’
- ‘Evolutionists believe that the solar system condensed out of a cloud of gas and dust called a nebula, hence the nebular hypothesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.