One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Or, if you're nautically inclined, you could board a big river cruise boat.’
- ‘This stunning outfit is usually completed with a nautically themed T-shirt.’
- ‘The restaurant is nautically themed, solidly fitted out as different decks with lots of yacht varnished wood.’
- ‘The marine industry, the marine leisure sector and marine tourism are ‘riding the crest of a wave’, nautically speaking.’
- ‘As well as the opportunity to sample the areas finest fishing cuisine there is a range of interesting nautically themed displays and workshops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.