One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Suddenly I was coming back to Earth in a whirl of colours and bewilderment, leaning over the sink nauseously.’
- ‘Just the smell made his stomach churn nauseously.’
- ‘Raven turned her head too quickly and watched nauseously as her vision of him swam before slowly coming back into focus.’
- ‘I look out a nearby window, nauseously watching the world whirl.’
- ‘Slowly he pressed on the link; what he saw made his heart fall and his stomach tighten nauseously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.