One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The parts of a person's body connected with sexual activity or attraction, especially the genitals.
- ‘When a movie is described as provocative, it usually means its star has deigned to bare his or her naughty bits for the audience's delectation.’
- ‘I appreciate the fact that Walt covered up the mouse's naughty bits.’
- ‘It also has psychological benefits, and the animals don't have the same emotional attachment to their naughty bits as people do.’
- ‘She's as aware as anyone that the lusty thoughts she inspires are the foundation of her celebrity, yet she's sworn an oath never to show her naughty bits in movies.’
- ‘Some of the men are naked, but you can't see anything because their belly hides their naughty bits.’
- ‘This does not mean you should scrub your naughty bits and scamper off to the nearest bathhouse.’
- ‘The naughty bits of my body weren't in good shape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.