One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The parts of a person's body connected with sexual activity or attraction, especially the genitals.
- ‘The naughty bits of my body weren't in good shape.’
- ‘When a movie is described as provocative, it usually means its star has deigned to bare his or her naughty bits for the audience's delectation.’
- ‘She's as aware as anyone that the lusty thoughts she inspires are the foundation of her celebrity, yet she's sworn an oath never to show her naughty bits in movies.’
- ‘I appreciate the fact that Walt covered up the mouse's naughty bits.’
- ‘It also has psychological benefits, and the animals don't have the same emotional attachment to their naughty bits as people do.’
- ‘This does not mean you should scrub your naughty bits and scamper off to the nearest bathhouse.’
- ‘Some of the men are naked, but you can't see anything because their belly hides their naughty bits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.