One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially of an engine) supplied with air without the use of supercharging or turbocharging.
- ‘That's faster than a normally aspirated Porsche 911.’
- ‘These engines are all normally aspirated, meaning that a turbo or supercharger can be installed for added power.’
- ‘These are closed cockpit, purpose-built vehicles that have normally aspirated engines up to 5.5 liters.’
- ‘The normally aspirated engines are mated to a new generation of Volvo's 5-speed manual gearbox.’
- ‘It's also smaller and lighter than Honda's regular two litre engine, and at 237 bhp sets a new record for highest specific output for a normally aspirated production car engine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.