One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it's not like they'll be able to show off their new-found nattiness.’
- ‘The nattiness and pizzazz I've described are intentionally amusing.’
- ‘There is a kind of theatrical nattiness to his outfit today.’
- ‘Alternating between blase nonchalance and brisk nattiness, the author was the matinee idol for fans and scholars alike.’
- ‘Ms. Prada's collection is all British nattiness, with the tailoring coming from high-tech stretch fabrics and the richness from waves of bottle green, camels and grays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.