One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even though they are not natively grown, olives can be found on pizza, in salad, or as a spread.’
- ‘Neither of the command are natively available on Windows.’
- ‘Yes, there are plug-ins and extensions, but no other browser does this natively.’
- ‘In the cities most upper class, urban families break the fast with a date in imitation of the Prophet even though dates do not grow natively in most parts of Pakistan.’
- ‘If the secondary tongues are added to the number of people speaking those languages natively, then the figures become somewhat distorted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.