One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Material in an online publication which resembles the publication's editorial content but is paid for by an advertiser and intended to promote the advertiser's product.‘native advertising is blurring the lines between advertising and content’
- ‘Markets will spring up, if they haven't already, whereby publications will offer editorial native advertising, link included.’
- ‘Just like any advertising content, native advertising may become less effective over time if the audience learns to screen it out.’
- ‘Was this native advertising or Sponsored Content or whatever you call it?’
- ‘Despite the appeal of that demographic, Tumblr has failed to sell or deliver effective native advertising.’
- ‘They'll be "looking at" advertorials, and native advertising.’
- ‘He sees a risk to press credibility in the adoption of "native advertising."’
- ‘If native advertising works better than the alternatives, then publishers will use it.’
- ‘When it comes to native advertising, it's often not obvious the post is sponsored.’
- ‘The promise of native advertising is that this type of advertising reaches real users, and will grab and hold viewers attention for longer.’
- ‘Most favor "native advertising" approaches where content is visually integrated into the organic site experience, as opposed to running in standard display ad formats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.