One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A piece of writing or other material in an online publication that resembles the publication's editorial content but is paid for by an advertiser and intended to promote a product or service.‘it's in the consumer's best interest to make sure that native ads are adequately labeled and disclosed’
- ‘The so-called native ads surface in a user's stream, either as a tweet or a Facebook post.’
- ‘He explained that the next generation of native ads on social networks and the strength of Google Adwords make direct sales more competitive.’
- ‘Native ads—ads that sites like Facebook sell, such as sponsored posts—lead to the further commercialization of social media.’
- ‘These native ads now appear across the updated sites.’
- ‘Its data show that its users click on native ads at roughly 10 times the rate they do for display ads on the site.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.