One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A piece of writing or other material in an online publication that resembles the publication's editorial content but is paid for by an advertiser and intended to promote a product or service.‘it's in the consumer's best interest to make sure that native ads are adequately labeled and disclosed’
- ‘Its data show that its users click on native ads at roughly 10 times the rate they do for display ads on the site.’
- ‘These native ads now appear across the updated sites.’
- ‘The so-called native ads surface in a user's stream, either as a tweet or a Facebook post.’
- ‘He explained that the next generation of native ads on social networks and the strength of Google Adwords make direct sales more competitive.’
- ‘Native ads—ads that sites like Facebook sell, such as sponsored posts—lead to the further commercialization of social media.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.