One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But in the course of the 1930s, the National Socialists entirely ceased to use the term, claiming that it failed to comprehend the dynamism of National Socialism and its racism.’
- ‘This was followed by the refusal of the SPD to fight alongside the communists against Hitler and the National Socialists.’
- ‘Many of these authors, however, go on to claim that, despite her dubious relations with the National Socialists, it is a mistake to assume that such considerations affected her art.’
- ‘He was a principled man, who wrote a letter to Goebbels of Nazi Germany after he had stated in a speech that he wished for a National Socialist Potemkin.’
- ‘Its leading member, Hans Krüger, a former member of the National Socialists, participated in Hitler's attempted putsch in Munich in 1923.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.