One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even in the venture's nascency, he clearly saw ‘a critical link between the town and the university community.’’
- ‘In some part of the period of time preceding its actualization, an ontological possibility becomes a nascent actuality, and external consistency a necessary condition for nascency.’
- ‘You are encouraged to question everything you know about fashion as you are taken on an individual journey from nascency to empyrean.’
- ‘We are within the nascency of a new age, a new concept of time, a new symbiotic entelechy.’
- ‘These examples of the geological museum in its nascency give hints of aspects that remain important in its modern role.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.