One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Money in forms that can be used as a medium of exchange, generally banknotes, coins, and certain balances held by banks.
- ‘Curiously, narrow money is up $31.5 billion over three weeks to a new all-time high.’
- ‘The monetarists are hopelessly hamstrung by their fixation on narrow money.’
- ‘Demand and other checkable deposits have actually declined about $20 billion, as narrow money / M1 has suffered a minor contraction over the past twelve months.’
- ‘Importantly, there are critical structural developments that go unrecognized by traditional analysts that focus only on narrow money - M1 and M2.’
- ‘They included exports measured by value, manufacturing orders, average monthly working hours in the manufacturing sector, narrow money supply and stock prices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.