One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These subsidies narrow-mindedly tie payments to production.’
- ‘Such establishments are terrible, despicable, entity-consuming corporations narrow-mindedly seeking profit.’
- ‘They all marry women they've fought and won for; narrow-mindedly believing that this is the only way.’
- ‘Anyhow, that's enough of sounding narrow-mindedly judgmental for now.’
- ‘I couldn't believe how narrow-mindedly I had shown off, flaunting my presumed strength.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.