One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In most cases some or all of the bone lies below the level of the dermal surface bones and inside the narial opening.’
- ‘Their premaxillae are not fused to the surrounding bones, but they form a complete ring around the narial opening.’
- ‘Another odd characteristic of beavers is that their epiglottis lies above the soft palate, within the narial passage.’
- ‘Some areas of the skull, such as the occipital table or the filling of the narial tubes, are preserved without deformation.’
- ‘The crown from narial feathers to nape is uniform dark brown, the feathers with slightly darker tips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.