One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Next year, I will ask our Congress to renew its support so that this courageous nation can win its war against narcoterrorists.’
- ‘Narco-terrorist groups are still active in several rural areas and firearms are common.’
- ‘The country is sliding towards chaos and risks turning into a narco-terrorist state.’
- ‘Other countries in our region just don't have the resources to improve their economies, fight narco-terrorists, and quell violence on their own.’
- ‘‘There are a lot of narco-terrorists using the narcotics trade to supply money to terrorist groups,’ said the squadron commander.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.