One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Other countries in our region just don't have the resources to improve their economies, fight narco-terrorists, and quell violence on their own.’
- ‘‘There are a lot of narco-terrorists using the narcotics trade to supply money to terrorist groups,’ said the squadron commander.’
- ‘The country is sliding towards chaos and risks turning into a narco-terrorist state.’
- ‘Next year, I will ask our Congress to renew its support so that this courageous nation can win its war against narcoterrorists.’
- ‘Narco-terrorist groups are still active in several rural areas and firearms are common.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.