One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We stay in a cheap hotel that has hard, napless, gummy carpeting, like the stuff you sometimes find in the vicinity of indoor swimming pools.’
- ‘Note that nap and napless carpets played a crucial role in everyday life of Azerbaijanians.’
- ‘Today most of the world uses thick, thirsty Turkish bath towels, but for most of history the world dried off after the bath with plain old napless pieces of cloth.’
- ‘Also most of the napless cloths have a lower resilience providing higher removal rates.’
- ‘Also, the lateral napless edges along a fabric web have also been scanned by means of mechanical sensors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.