One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A microorganism about a tenth the size of the smallest normal bacteria, claimed to have been discovered in living tissue and in rock.
- ‘They have an interesting article on nanobacteria.’
- ‘In addition, nanobacteria may be important in clay mineral diagenesis in buried sandstones.’
- ‘The contribution of nanobacteria to pathogenic bioaerosols, in the view of the authors, must overwhelm all other types of biological particles in the atmosphere.’
- ‘The authors of a study published in the journal call for a ‘major initiative’ to investigate nanobacteria.’
- ‘What matters is if we can figure out the association between nanobacteria and kidney stones and develop some kind of countermeasure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.