One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their feet have four toes and a nailless ‘thumb’.’
- ‘Our products are nailless and easy to assemble.’
- ‘The front feet have five toes with claws; on the hind feet the outer four toes bear claws, and the inmost toe is opposable, like a thumb, and nailless.’
- ‘The straw roofs and nailless construction techniques are endlessly fascinating and there is an interesting pamphlet available in English.’
- ‘This is a completely nailless system that snaps together for to form a smooth seam and pull apart easily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.