Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A type of beauty treatment, in which a nail strengthener, usually containing fibers, is either brushed on or applied with adhesive.→ wrap
- ‘Apply one or two coats as a nail wrap to make nails thicker, harder and stronger.’
- ‘You can shop for nail wrap kits in any beauty supply store or even buy them online.’
- ‘A new nail wrap molder for helping form silk wraps on a fingernail to match the natural contour of the fingernail.’
- ‘The proper techniques for performing and maintaining nail wrap services are demonstrated in this video.’
- ‘Soak off acrylic or nail wraps and follow with a moisturizing cuticle treatment and hand massage.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.