One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The local men are also allowed to drench naggy or annoying women with cold water - ‘to chase the evil spirits away’.’
- ‘The funny thing is, I keep having this naggy thought that I've seen you somewhere before.’
- ‘She was naggy, annoying and could be such a little brat when she was pessimistic.’
- ‘‘Geez, you sound like a naggy annoying married couple,’ Julia commented.’
- ‘You might worry that you sound naggy / girly, but arguably, you have no idea how he would hear such things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.