An aromatic court bouillon or stock, used for cooking shellfish.
- ‘Set a ravioli on top of the vegetables and spoon additional nage on top of the ravioli.’
- ‘The waiter didn't seem to appreciate why I thought the nage and pasta combination didn't work.’
- ‘For the lobster nage: In a food processor, mix the lobster coral with three-ounces butter until well-combined and reserve.’
- ‘I had the perfectly cooked roast fillet of halibut with sweet pea and tarragon nage.’
- ‘If it's straight lobster you desire, that's available, too, fried in a lightly crispy batter and embellished with an inventive nage spiked with turmeric.’