One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1Nothing abnormal detected.
2No appreciable response.
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme important in many biological oxidation reactions.
- ‘This forms two ATPs, and two molecules of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a carrier of high-energy hydrogens used in catabolic reactions.’
- ‘There are several metabolic pathways for biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) in bacteria.’
- ‘The NAM nucleotide coenzymes nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide-phosphate are involved in hundreds of metabolic reactions.’
- ‘These include things like thiamine pyrophosphate, pyridoxal phosphate and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.’
- ‘In this study we have focused on the regeneration of the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide in the cell due to its key role in cellular metabolism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.