One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's exaggeration and mythification here, not surprisingly.’
- ‘Is this why you rail against the rampant mythification of Los Angeles, because it conceals so much of the actual living that's done there, the actual history it possesses?’
- ‘As such, according to Condé, the obsessive return to the figure of the dog is emblematic of a refusal to deal with a messy present absolutely resistant to mythification.’
- ‘By his silence, and his refusal to mediate between his art and his audience, Greaves collaborates, unintentionally, in his mythification.’
- ‘Every war that Israel fought was quickly historicised and became the subject of mythification or controversy that provoked reinterpretations of the past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.