One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's exaggeration and mythification here, not surprisingly.’
- ‘Every war that Israel fought was quickly historicised and became the subject of mythification or controversy that provoked reinterpretations of the past.’
- ‘By his silence, and his refusal to mediate between his art and his audience, Greaves collaborates, unintentionally, in his mythification.’
- ‘Is this why you rail against the rampant mythification of Los Angeles, because it conceals so much of the actual living that's done there, the actual history it possesses?’
- ‘As such, according to Condé, the obsessive return to the figure of the dog is emblematic of a refusal to deal with a messy present absolutely resistant to mythification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.