One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As an actor, he often confessed the need to resort to disguises and mystifications in order to play some characters.’
- ‘There is a lot of mystification surrounding the subject of values.’
- ‘Friends express complete mystification that I'm not there this year.’
- ‘The neighbor disrobes and performs some ritual dance to his amusement and mystification.’
- ‘And every time there's this look on his face of shock and mystification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.