One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I foresaw your coming,’ she mystically murmured.’
- ‘The beginners look at it mystically, a title they hear about but cannot imagine holding.’
- ‘‘You would have to meet him to know,’ she answers rather mystically.’
- ‘These things happen mysteriously, mystically, magically.’
- ‘They must indeed be mystically connected to me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.