Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for secret shopper
- ‘Service is so critical that the bank sends mystery shoppers to every branch twice a week.’
- ‘After that, the magazine sends in a mystery shopper to test out the sort of service day-to-day customers can expect to receive.’
- ‘Watch out all you customer service people - tomorrow I have my first assignment as a mystery shopper.’
- ‘The independent judging process consisted of a combination of mystery shoppers and expert judging panels.’
- ‘Both of these categories were adjudicated by the mystery shopper, a marketing professional from Waterford.’
- ‘At a mass meeting drivers gave management 48 hours to withdraw the mystery shoppers or they would ballot for a strike.’
- ‘Its mystery shopper reported: ‘This was all about a solution.’’
- ‘The marketing consultant will act as a mystery shopper to visit all the shortlisted finalists in each category.’
- ‘In a third of cases, the mystery shoppers couldn't even out find out any information about the interest rate.’
- ‘An independent mystery shopper visits all stores entered as part of the judging process.’
- ‘At the same time he informed her that a mystery shopper had visited the Lincoln store on Saturday 24 October whilst the applicant was acting manager and the assessment had been a poor one.’
- ‘It is the first time that council environmental officers have posed as mystery shoppers and actually used sunbeds to check safety standards.’
- ‘Dean helped the lady, while Russell scooted over to the coats to get a better look at the mystery shopper.’
- ‘The average compensation for a mystery shopper is about $10 per evaluation, she said.’
- ‘Within 2 months, I was doing part time work as a mystery shopper!’
- ‘When first nominated the participants were then visited by mystery shoppers with five finalists selected nationwide.’
- ‘A mystery shopper also visits each branch every two weeks, feeding the findings into the audit.’
- ‘To be in the running for the award, the store had to meet certain standards, which were checked by mystery shoppers.’
- ‘Becoming a mystery shopper is another lucrative alternative.’
- ‘Of those mystery shoppers who were refused a quote, a quarter were told they couldn't get a quote unless they were going to take out the loan during the call.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.