One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I wanted to retain a kind of magical mysteriousness,’ says Caple.’
- ‘It has a striking mysteriousness, a haunting eeriness.’
- ‘The mysteriousness can itself contribute to the effect of the poem.’
- ‘Then he comes out with it - a phrase that haunts me in its indecipherable mysteriousness.’
- ‘As a child, I liked the frightening part of the story, but also its mysteriousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.