One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We note that the myrmecophily of the two species has the same adaptive rationale.’
- ‘To understand the patterns of associations in the field we therefore need to measure the benefits and costs of myrmecophily both in the presence and in the absence of ants.’
- ‘She is also studying the evolution of myrmecophily (obligate associations with ants) within one of these lineages.’
- ‘As a group of interactions, the chemical ecology of mutualisms (i.e., pollination, myrmecophily, frugivory) is still poorly understood and is not well represented in the book.’
- ‘The implications of this observation and others are discussed with regard to the evolution of myrmecophily in T. virgilius.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.